The London School of Economics is currently recruiting for the position of Fellow (China Global South). The position is based in the Department of International Relations and will commence on 1 September 2023. The Fellowship is a fixed-term appointment for two years. The successful candidate should have a broad background in International Relations, with specialist expertise in foreign policy, economic statecraft, and China’s role in the Global South. The salary range is from £39,313 to £47,148 per annum inclusive with potential to progress to £50,614 per annum inclusive of London allowance.
Candidates should have:
- successfully completed, or be close to completing, a PhD in International Relations, Political Science, or related discipline, by the post start date;
- very good knowledge of International Relations, and a developing research record in China’s role in the Global South;
- a promising research profile;
- excellent communication and presentation skills;
- the ability to work in close partnership with fellow teachers and to foster an engaging and supportive learning environment;
- a commitment to equality and diversity.
Relevant teaching experience, experience of managing and contributing to course virtual learning environments, and experience in carrying out course administration are desirable.
Applications will close on 16 April 2023, at midnight UK time. For further information and to apply, see here.
Photo source: Shadowssettle, licensed under CC 4.0, from Wikimedia Commons