One central component of the ASAA mission is the support and mentoring of postgraduate students. To this end, the ASAA Council includes a position for a postgraduate student representative who acts as an advocate. Further:
- The postgraduate student representative hosts bi-monthly catch ups online. Registration via the link.
- Each ASAA Conference hosts special sessions and events for postgraduate students
- A number of postgraduate members are supported to participate in the ASAA Conference through the Conference Awards.
- Asian Currents always welcomes contributions by Postgraduate students to highlight and publicise their research
- Online resources for ECRs and postgraduates, including recordings of workshops and seminars
- The ASAA convenes a mentoring program linking ECR’s with senior researchers. Postgraduate members will be notified by email when the program opens for EOIs