The University of Sydney is advertising an undergraduate scholarship to provide financial support to students whose studies relate to Southeast Asia.
- A recipient enrolled full-time will receive the scholarship valued at $8,500 per annum for up to a maximum of four years.
- A recipient approved to hold the scholarship while enrolled part-time will receive the scholarship valued at $4,250 per annum for up to a maximum of eight years.
- have an unconditional offer of admission or being currently enrolled full-time in an undergraduate degree (including honours) within the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences at the University of Sydney
- an applicant may receive the scholarship if they are enrolled part-time if approved by the Head of School, School of Languages and Cultures
- be planning to enrol or be currently enrolled in studies focusing on Southeast Asian studies (defined as any unit with substantial content relating to Southeast Asia in general, or Brunei, Burma/Myanmar, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Timor Leste, Thailand and Vietnam).
Photo source: Knowledgeispower3, licensed under CC 4.0, from Wikimedia Commons