Call for Papers – due 28 July 2022
Conference Dates: Wednesday, 14 September, 2022 – 09:00 to Thursday, 15 September, 2022 – 17:00
The ANU Indonesia Institute is hosting an interdisciplinary conference for students conducting Indonesia-related research at the postgraduate and honours level.All postgraduate and honours students enrolled at ANU or other universities who are conducting research on Indonesia are encouraged to attend and present their research. The conference will provide an opportunity for students to share their research in a supportive environment, to learn about Indonesia-related research being conducted by other students, to meet and network with students with similar interests, and to gains insights into how to publish their work and build a professional research career. . Presentations from ANU Indonesia experts will address “Continuing Research and Publication on Indonesia after your studies.”
Submit your abstract:
The focus of this two-day event will be presentations by students. Students who wish to conduct presentations are invited to submit a 200-word abstract outlining the themes and content of your paper.
- The presentation may take the form of a general overview of your thesis or research plan, or it may cover a single thesis chapter, conference paper, or draft article.
- It is expected that student presentations will reflect work in progress rather than polished pieces of scholarship.
- Presenters will be organised into panels focusing on particular disciplinary areas or themes, depending on the range of papers submitted.
- Each presentation will be 15 minutes, with time set aside for questions, answers and discussion at the conclusion of each panel.
- Students who do not wish to present a paper are also encouraged to attend.
To register your attendance or to submit an abstract, please follow this link.