- Role type: Full-time; Continuing; Multiple Positions
- Faculty and School: Arts, School of Culture and Communication
- Salary: Level B – $114,645 – $136,136 p.a. plus 17% super (pro rata for part-time)
- Applications close 30 November 2023 – apply here
The School Culture and Communication seeks to appoint two Lecturers within the disciplines of Cultural Studies.
The Faculty of Arts
The Faculty of Arts is a leading academic community dedicated to exploring and understanding the complexities of our ever-changing world. Our five schools, including the Asia Institute, School of Culture and Communication, School of Historical and Philosophical Studies, School of Languages and Linguistics, and School of Social and Political Sciences, house renowned researchers and intellectually engaged students. We embrace diversity and inclusion, actively welcoming and valuing the unique contributions of individuals from all backgrounds to achieve our vision.
Who We Are Looking For
We are seeking a committed and engaging educator with experience of teaching at tertiary level. You will also have the opportunity to conduct scholarly activity or academic research that informs and enhances your teaching. You will also possess well-established academic skills and strong academic performance.
You will also have:
- A completed PhD in Cultural Studies or a closely related discipline
- A strong record in teaching and research with a developing publication profile in one or more of the following areas:
- Cultural studies of (post)coloniality, Diasporas, Multiculturalism’s and race
- Asia-related cultural studies
- Digital Cultural Studies
- Feminist Cultural Studies
How to Apply
If you feel this role is right for you, please apply with the following documents:
- Cover Letter outlining your interest and experience
- The responses against the Selection Criteria (found in the Position Description)
Apply by 30 November 2023. Read more and apply now here.