- Lecturer in International Relations of East Asia at the University of Edinburgh
- Full time, permanent position, salary £44,414 to £52,841 per annum (Grade 8)
- Applications close 10 July 2023
- Click here to read more and apply
You will contribute to teaching and supervision in International Relations at pre-honours, honours and postgraduate level, specifically – though not exclusively – in the specialist area of International Relations of East Asia. You will continue to develop your research profile in International Relations, and will contribute to the activities of the International Relations Research Group, the Politics IR Subject Area, and the School more broadly.
Your skills and attributes for success:
- A PhD in International Relations, Politics, relevant social sciences discipline or relevant interdisciplinary area, with special reference to East Asia.
- Evidence of attainments in teaching, appropriate to career stage, also indicative of commitment to, and potential for, excellence in teaching, including ability to develop courses/programmes in International Relations of East Asia at undergraduate and postgraduate levels, and online and distance learning, and to promote outstanding student experience.
- Evidence of investigative research and publication activities, appropriate to career stage, meeting standards of international excellence;
- Evidence of a clear commitment to Subject Area or School-level administrative duties appropriate to career stage;
- Commitment to equality and diversity in the workplace.
Click here to read more and apply.