The Call for Papers for the 25th Biennial ASAA Conference 2024 is closing soon, on 30 October! Click here to submit your abstract.
Call for Papers Details
ASAA 2024 invites submissions for (1) individual papers, (2) panel proposals, (3) posters, and (4) alternative formats. Both onsite and online presentations are available, however panels should be either fully online or fully face-to-face. All presentations must be given in English.
- Papers: Individual papers comprise in-room/online presentations of original research by one or more authors, involving 20 minutes presentation and 10 minutes Q&A
- Posters: Posters are an opportunity to present your research in visual format and they can be either physical or in digital format
- Panels: Panels allow for extended discussion of a particular topic. These will normally comprise 3-4 presenter slots of maximum 20 minutes each, scheduled over 1.5 hours, inclusive of an optional discussion or discussant slot
- Alternative formats & book launch options are also available
Abstract should be submitted via the conference website. The abstract should:
- Not exceed 200 words
- Indicate the presenting author(s) if co-authored
- Include a succinct overview of the intent and purpose of the presentation, as well as the significance of the research presented
- Include a title of 20 words
Please note that this is not a fully hybrid conference. Online only presentations will be scheduled together with other online presentations and online registrations will not have access to all face-to-face sessions, with the exception of the keynote presentations, which will be streamed. The limited access will be reflected in the price of registrations.
Click here to submit an abstract.